GraceLaced Book Blogger Resources
Thank you for your sharing GraceLaced: Discovering timeless truths through seasons of the heart!
Please feel free to use any of these graphics, book descriptions or bios on your blog or any of your other social media outlets along with #gracelaced book where appropriate. You do not need special permission to use anything on this page, but we do ask that you tag @gracelaced.
We’d love to know about your blog post and will share posts as we’re able. Once your post is scheduled, please email the link and date it will go live to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GraceLaced is about more than pretty florals and fanciful brushwork—it's about flourishing. With carefully crafted intention, this beautiful volume of 32 seasonal devotions from artist and author Ruth Chou Simons encourages readers in any circumstance to become deeply rooted in God's faithful promises. GraceLaced extends a soul-stirring invitation to draw close to God while...
- resting in who He is
- rehearsing the truth He says about you
- responding in faith to those truths
- remembering His provision to sustain you, time and time again
More than 800 individual pieces of art came together in the crafting of this book, including dozens of new, hand-painted Scripture vignettes that Ruth is known for.
Who we are and who God is never changes, even though everything else rarely stays the same. Let this book point you to truth as you journey through the changing seasons of your heart.
View the full trailer below and feel free to share!
View the short version (1 minute for Instagram) of the trailer below and feel free to share!
Share on Social or on your Blog!
Need some inspiration to share on your social accounts or on your blog? Feel free to use these additional prompts and images from the GraceLaced book!
Prompt: What thorn has the Lord chosen not to remove, but is using to grow you? (@gracelaced) #gracelacedbook
- Share: "We were meant to have a relationship with Jesus, and some days I need to be reminded that I'm not just a generic face among the masses, but a chosen one whom He knows by name." Loving this quote by Ruth Chou Simons (@gracelaced) #gracelacedbook
- Prompt: What blooms are you experiencing now after painful pruning? (@gracelaced) #gracelacedbook
- Share: You’re held, not because you can handle it all, but because Jesus can. (@gracelaced) #gracelacedbook
Or use this graphic
- Share: Turn to the Word when you’re squinting to see. He gives sight to our feeble eyes and light for our paths. (@gracelaced) #gracelacedbook
- Prompt: What truth has given you peace in a difficult circumstance? (@gracelaced) #gracelacedbook
- Prompt: What guilt have you shed to draw you closer to God? (@gracelaced) #gracelacedbook
Here are some additional grab-and-go tweets to get you started:
- Learning that #youdonthavetobebloomingtobegrowing. Thank you @gracelaced #gracelacedbook: (link to your post)
- Digging into #gracelacedbook by @gracelaced to discover God’s timeless truths for the season I’m in: (link to your post)
- Love this quote from @gracelaced, “Today’s painful pruning paves the way for tomorrow’s blooms.” #gracelacedbook (link to your post)
- "We were meant to have a relationship with Jesus, and some days I need to be reminded that I'm not just a generic face among the masses, but a chosen one whom He knows by name." Loving this quote by Ruth Chou Simons (@gracelaced) #gracelacedbook (link to your post)
Before you hit publish:
Wanting to include descriptions of the book and Ruth? We've got you covered!
Grab the book description (above), cover graphic and Ruth's photo and bios from below.
- Need an Outro? Use this blurb or feel free to edit in your own style.
In Ruth Chou Simons' book, GraceLaced, you will be pointed to God's truths that remind you the Bible applies to where you are right now no matter what season you're in! You can get your copy by going to gracelaced.com/gracelacedbook.
- For quick reference, you can also share these links of where to purchase the book:
Amazon book link http://amzn.to/2mWkp8N
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/2u25odf
and now signed copies at: GraceLaced Shoppe: http://bit.ly/2tHyvQd
Short Bio: Ruth Chou Simons is an artist, writer, entrepreneur, and speaker. As creator of the popular GraceLaced online shoppe, blog and Instagram community, she shares scriptural truths daily through her hand painted artwork and words. Ruth and her husband, Troy, live in New Mexico and are grateful parents to six sons- their greatest adventure.
Full Bio: Ruth Chou Simons is an artist, writer, entrepreneur, and speaker who shares her journey of how God’s grace intersects daily life through word and brush at GraceLaced.com – the popular blog, online shoppe, and Instagram community that welcomes thousands daily.
Ruth is an unlikely mom to six young boys and wife to Troy, with whom she leads GraceLaced’s small but mighty team. When not painting, writing, and casting vision for GraceLaced.com, Ruth is usually busy eating chips and salsa, sorting laundry, cooking for large crowds, not finishing her sentences, and discovering off-beaten paths in the wild with her guys. She is a devotee of pho, a recovering perfectionist, a converted four-wheeling enthusiast, and a believer in waiting upon her Redeemer through every season.