I've been tagged by my friend Amy to list 8 random things about myself...here goes: 1. I was born in Taiwan, and couldn't speak English until I was 6 years old.
2. I love multiple flavor combinations all at once; sweet, salty, sour, and spicy is my favorite.
3. I hate to exercise. I don't see the point in running unless someone is chasing you.
4. I'm very melancholy. I take everything seriously...a little too much so.
5. I love to impersonate people...I know it's not a classy skill, but I've had practice since childhood.
6. I've always dreamed of hosting a talk show, writing a cookbook, owning a bed and breakfast, and designing clothes.
7. I love my kids so much I often threaten to eat them.
I sang "If We Hold On Together" from the (animated dinosaur) movie, Land Before Time, at my high school graduation ceremony.
So, I guess it's my turn to tag other unsuspecting bloggers. Hmmm....I tag Leslie and Andy, and Joni.