I've been tagged by my friend Amy to list 8 random things about myself...here goes: 1. I was born in Taiwan, and couldn't speak English until I was 6 years old.
2. I love multiple flavor combinations all at once; sweet, salty, sour, and spicy is my favorite.
3. I hate to exercise. I don't see the point in running unless someone is chasing you.
4. I'm very melancholy. I take everything seriously...a little too much so.
5. I love to impersonate people...I know it's not a classy skill, but I've had practice since childhood.
6. I've always dreamed of hosting a talk show, writing a cookbook, owning a bed and breakfast, and designing clothes.
7. I love my kids so much I often threaten to eat them.
I sang "If We Hold On Together" from the (animated dinosaur) movie, Land Before Time, at my high school graduation ceremony.
JOIN THE GRACELACED FAMILY!
Sign up below to join our subscriber list for the inside scoop on all the GraceLaced happenings and to receive 10% off your next order!