It's the time of year when everyone begins searching for the perfect gift for the people they love... and our team is no different! We thought we'd take a few minutes to share some companies we love and our favorite items from them for the holiday season. Who knows—the perfect gift you've been hunting for may be right here! Happy shopping, friends!
Love, The GraceLaced team
1. Lady of the House Tee from All Good Things Collective - This company is closing at the end of this year, so be sure to snag this right away if it catches your eye!
2. Stained Glass Half Domes from Woven Together - We love the creativity of this company... dreamy florals as earrings? Yes, please!
3. ESV Bible: Hollis Theme from Hosanna Revival - If you're looking for a unque, gorgeous new Bible look no further than Hosanna Revival.
4. Carved Coffee Cup from From Thailand with Love - We fell in love with this company when they donated several items for Ruth's Beholding and Becoming Book Launch Party.
5. Debre Deluxe Wallet from ABLE - ABLE is an ethical fashion brand that employs and empowers women as a solution to end poverty... and they make amazing products while doing so.
6. Drifter Makeup Bag from Noonday Collection - We love everything Noonday stands for and who doesn't need a new makeup bag?!
7. Bear Balm from Bear Balm Durango - Anyone else struggle with dry skin once winter hits? Bear Balm to the rescue!
8. 31 Days of Prayer Verse Card Set from Daily Grace Co. - We love these prayer verse cards - a great way to get in the habit of praying God's Word in the new year.
9. A Home and a Hunger by Caroline Cobb - Caroline played some of this album at the Beholding and Becoming Book Launch Party and we love the way she tells stories through her music.
10. The Klara in Navy Velvet from Evy's Tree - If you're looking for something cozy to give this Christmas, Evy's Tree has you covered!
11. Sponsor a Child through Africa New Life (photo by Esther Havens) - Ruth had an opportunity to see the impact of Africa New Life this past summer and we'd love to encourage you to consider sponsoring a child!
12. Monthly Membership from Dwell - An innovative way to memorize Scripture, one verse at a time!