IT'S A BIT SURREAL, AND I'M MORE NERVOUS THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD BE.
It's done, and they're ready to be shared with the world. I'm so grateful and pleased to announce that my first book, GraceLaced: Discovering Timeless Truths Through Seasons of the Heart, is now available for pre-order online! This labor of love has been in the works for over a year and now, we wait for it's arrival September 1. As you may know, this volume has been written and painted through a year of transitions marked with blessings and losses. This book represents all the words and scriptures I preached to myself as I walked through changing seasons in my own heart.
I can't wait for the "Look Inside" preview to be available on Amazon, but in the meantime, I want to let you know a bit about the book:
- 4 sections: Resting in His Character, Rehearsing the Truth, Responding in Faith, Remembering His Provisions
- full color, hardbound, coffee-table worthy!
- 32 devotional readings
- new art, lettering, and photographs throughout
- room to breathe and respond
- gentle prompts and scriptures for delving deeper
We're also eager to share all the pre-order gifts and goodies that will be coming this summer, so please save your receipts to claim your gifts when they arrive! For now, I'm so very honored that so many have you pre-ordered already (#1 New Release this morning!).
You can purchase the book through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Christian Book, and eventually our own shoppe. Here's a link to the journal.
Some questions I've received:
1) Is the content in the book new? The writing is all brand new, as are the vast majority of paintings and photographs! This book is bursting with new artwork to point us to the beauty of God's Word!
2) Is it better to purchase from GraceLaced Shoppe? For now, I'd be so honored if you purchased online through one of the major retailers because it signals to Amazon and Barnes & Noble that this book is worth keeping on its shelves! In time, I will be offering signed copies through GraceLaced Shoppe, and will be so grateful when you purchase those special copies as well directly from me.
3) When does the book arrive? It arrives in bookstores and starts showing up at your doorsteps on September 1, 2017!
4) I'm a retailer and would love to carry the book and journal. How do I go about that? Great, thank you! Please contact my publisher, Harvest House Publishers!
The book page will be updated soon with more info and goodies, but for now, you can visit the page and follow along with sneak peeks and updates through the GraceLaced Book Instagram.
Thank you, for celebrating with me, for cheering me on, and for the community of GraceLaced that has led me to this special moment in time. Thank you for joining me in seeking to discover His grace daily in the everyday.
Because of grace,